In my few posts I wrote that I was looking for new opportunities to make some extra cash which I will have available for investing. Almost every week I search the Internet to find those opportunities.
It is not easy, because the net is full of scam today. Many times I come across a web which claims that you can make thousands of dollars a day. Yeah. If it was that easy, everybody would be a millionaire already.
So the first rule is, if it looks to be too good to be true, it probably is a scam. So I am not interested.
The second rule is that if any of the promoters promises you to reveal a secret way how to make dollars IF you pay only $xxx fee, sorry, I am not interested either. I am looking for making some cash, not pay cash to somebody.
There are some ways how you can make cash.
- You can start your own business (I am currently so busy at my job, that this option is not for me – yet).
- You can take part time job (I already did it, but had to quit. I could sleep only 4 hours a day between two jobs, so not for me).
- Affiliate programs (this can be a great source of additional income, but I wasn’t successful so far. I will be trying, however).
- Investing (I think, after circa five years of learning I finally got the idea how to invest successfully).
- Stock, options & penny stocks trading (Here I still need improvement and learning, so not doing it yet).
- Alternative sources (see below).
I do not know how to call alternative sources using different name. I came up with some which makes me money.
I wrote about this site many times. I am currently making 12.27% (annual rate). Everybody can do it and with a little effort the account can be self-working. And that is exactly what I wanted. I am a lazy person, so something what can work for me is good for me. Everyday I just glance thru the account to see how it is doing and move forward. It is growing and making me money. I have a plan that as soon as the account reaches a certain level, I start pulling some cash out and reinvest in my other “Trading” account.
If you want to give it a try, click on this link or banner.
If you open an account and invest, Lending Club gives you $25 dollars welcome cash. And that is all you need to start. If you invest more, you will be eligible for more money from Lending Club.
This program requires a little effort. It is a program where you get paid for reading emails. It doesn’t pay big money, but better small than nothing. You have two options how you can make some cash:
- Reading emails and make circa 0.05 cents per email (so you won’t get rich quickly – did I disappoint you?)
- Recruiting new members – referrals. (I do not have much experience with this, but I give it a try.)
When I started my account some time ago I received $10 welcome bonus. Nice to start. Then you need to do some work. If you wish to give it a try, click on this link or banner below.
Among many other websites, Hits4Pay looks the most reasonable to me. If you wish to give it a try, click on the banner above. You get $10 sign-up bonus which is good to start with. They pay every time you reach $25 dollars on your account.
I came across this web site recently. When you sign up, you need to fill up a questionnaire based on which you start receiving ads. They call it “MeFile”. I must admit that I liked those ads so far. They definitely were in a range of my interest. They also pay nice rate per ad and they pay to your Paypal account. There is no minimum, so you will be receiving even small cash.
All other websites I visited were either scam or worthless. However, I do not say that there are no other, better programs. I might not have visited them yet. So if you know about any other, which provides reasonable payout, let me know. I will definitely give ’em try.