Weekly Newsletter   Challenge account


Author Archive

Posted by Guest January 07, 2018

Why Bitcoin Is the Most Dangerous Global Scam in 20 Years

When bitcoin inevitably crashes, inexperienced investors who believed the hype could lose everything.     Originally published by Vivek Wadhwa on LinkedIn: “Why Bitcoin Is the Largest Ponzi Scheme in Human History” During the late ’90s, Silicon Valley venture capitalists and New York City investment bankers used phrases such as “monetizing eyeballs,” “stickiness,” and “B2C” Continue reading →

Posted by Guest December 21, 2017

How Will a Tax Overhaul Impact Business Activity?

  Current proposals between the House and the Senate to provide much-needed relief to middle-class Americans have gained traction in recent weeks after the Senate voted in favor of tax reform. It’s important appreciate the importance of tax reform in the US – the world #1 biggest economy. According to the Republicans, tax savings will Continue reading →

Posted by Guest October 26, 2017

When is the Right Time to Invest in AAPL?

Apple is the biggest publicly traded company that is not a bank, with a market value of $752 billion. Newcomers will surely want to invest in this tech giant that shows no sign of stopping, despite pivot after pivot. Before deciding when to invest it is important to identify some patterns that can give you Continue reading →

Does Seasonality Affect Stocks?

When analysts examine stocks, traditional forms of due diligence dominate: fundamental analysis, technical chart analysis, macroeconomic analysis, and even sentiment analysis. If you are an investment management firm looking to get an edge on your competition, it makes sense to conduct discounted cash flow analysis and extensive research. After all, you have extensive resources at Continue reading →

Which Options Brokers Are Best?

If you are new to trading, the best broker to choose might seem at first glance to be the one that offers lowest commissions costs. After all, any active trader worth his or her salt wants to keep transactional costs to a minimum. And any experienced trader knows that paying hefty commissions can eat up Continue reading →

Posted by Guest September 28, 2017

Building a Strong Retirement Plan That Works

Photo Credit: aag_photos via Compfight cc Everyone should be prepared for retirement, yet only few are actually aware of how they should go about it. Based on the recent Retirement Income Strategies and Expectations (RISE) survey, 93% of Americans are anticipating their retirement, but only 52% of them are concerned about managing their retirement income. Continue reading →

Posted by Guest May 11, 2017

10 Reasons Option Traders Lose Money in the Market

It is a well-known fact that almost 80% of the options traders lose money and only the remaining 20% are successful. There are various reasons why options traders lose money including lack of market knowledge and the right trading skills. Also most of the traders tend to get emotional and do not follow a disciplined Continue reading →

Posted by Guest May 09, 2017

Not Ready For Retirement? Use These Tips To Save For Your Future

Too many people have found themselves in a position where they think that they simply do not have enough money to properly plan for their retirement. Sure, some people have more money than others. If you fall into the category of people who are not confident in their ability to save or invest money for Continue reading →

Posted by Guest April 04, 2017

Unconventional Ways to Save Money

Saving money is a concern that affects most people today. We have probably heard all of the conventional money-saving tips, such as, cutting back on your personal fun money or trying not to eat out as often. There are other ways to save money that are not so conventional, though. Let’s take a closer look Continue reading →

Posted by Guest February 20, 2017

How To Make The Most Out Of Your Budget For 2017

There are so many ways in which you can make the most out of your budget in 2017. From scrimping and saving all the way to investing there is something you can do in the New Year which will change your financial situation. First of all you need to set yourself a budget and organize Continue reading →